YOU ARE INVITED TO JOIN OUR “BIG” STOKVEL and become a part owner in a number of sustainable & profitable business entities.
- “BIG” will search for & identify suitable business opportunities to acquire or to invest in on behalf of the Stokvel Members and produce investment information which will be available exclusively to all Stokvel members online.
- Stokvel Members may view the various business opportunities online and select which opportunities they are interested to invest in.
- Once a member decided to invest into a specific business or a selection of businesses together with other Stokvel members, the member simply select the businesses and decide how much money he/she want to invest.
- The funds you invest will be used to purchase shares in a company that will be set up specifically for the business you have selected to invest in together with other Stokvel members.
- There is no Maximum limit to how much you can invest except that no member will be allowed to have more than 20% shares in any given business.
- This means you can be a shareholder and part owner of one business or many businesses and thereby spread your risk.
- The investment in shares opportunity will be both limited and exclusive meaning it will only be available to Stokvel members.
- Should you purchase shares in a business you will receive a Shareholders Agreement.
- You will receive share certificates for the shares you own in each entity.
- The shares in each business opportunity will be normal ordinary shares in a private company registered in South Africa.
- An individual legal entity is registered for every business that we collectively invest in.
- The minimum investment period is generally 5 years but it will differ from investment to investment.
- Should you decide to sell your shares within the 5 year period you will get back what you invested plus growth minus a 10% handling/admin fee.
- The business will be valued annually and the new share price determined which will show the growth that you have achieved.
- This means that the better we manage the business during the initial 5 years the better for all.
- Pay outs are made to you as interest against your loan account in the form of Dividends.
- You get monthly reports on the business performance that will keep you up to date.
- You are therefore purely an investor wanting a good return on your investment.
- We manage the business and ensure you get paid your return.
WE MAKE PROVISION FOR:
Stock in trade
You can invest whatever you can afford minimum investment is R200 & No Maximum.
You can withdraw your investment at any time provided you have not used it to purchase shares.
Once you purchased shares and you want your funds back, you will have to sell your shares to turn it into cash. We will help you with this.
WHY THE STOKVEL MODEL
- Spreading of risk through collaboration.
- Share in wealth creation through innovative investment practice.
- You have no managerial input, It is done on your behalf.
- You can invest in many different businesses at the same time.
- You may sell your shares at any time.
- Less Capital required to own a business = less exposure.
- No Debt .. we don’t borrow funds we use our collective Stokvel funding.
- The business and its assets itself is offered as security for your investment.